3-ingredients Tomato Soup Recipe
- 1 Tomato
- 2 tbsp Onion Chopped
- 1 tsp Butter
- Salt & Pepper (optional)
- Make a slit at the bottom of the tomato. Add it in boiling water and let it boil till it’s skin shrink.( This is called as blanching)
- When the tomato’s skin shrunk, switch off. Remove tomato from the boiling water and add it to cold water.This makes ease to remove the skin
- After removing the skin,chop the tomato to small pieces. Keep aside.
- Take butter, chopped onions and tomato in a pot along with little water.
- Let it cook in a medium flame till it thickens and raw smell of onions goes.
- Once it thickens,remove from the flame.
- Blend it using immersion blender or blender.
- Add water according to the consistency of soup you need.
- Season with salt & pepper as per your requirements.
- Serve warm with any toasted bread or croutons.
Tasty healthy soup to go with lunch or dinner.
(This recipe is originally from lathiskitchen)