3-ingredients Sweet Potatoes stuffed with Shredded Chicken Recipe
- 2 medium sweet potatoes halved
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts cooked and shredded
- ⅓ cup BBQ sauce your favorite (or less/more, to your taste)
- Chopped parsley or sliced green onions optional garnish
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Lay sweet potatoes cut side up on a large baking sheet. Roast until tender, about 35 minutes, depending on size of your potatoes.
- In a saucepan set to medium-low, stir together chicken and BBQ sauce. Heat until warm, 5-10 minutes.
- Top each potato with scoopfuls of chicken. Spoon over additional BBQ sauce and sprinkle with chopped parsley or sliced green onions, if desired.
Simple lunch or dinner that needs only 3 ingredients
(This recipe is originally from thecomfortofcooking)