2-ingredients Pork Chop Recipe
- ½ cup ranch salad dressing
- 4 boneless loin pork chops (1-inch thick)
- Combine dressing and pork chops in a shallow bowl and turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes up to 8 hours.
- When ready to cook, prepare and preheat the grill, building a two-level fire.
- Remove the chops from the marinade; discard marinade.
- Place chops on the hottest part of the grill and cook for 1 to 2 minutes.
- When the chops release, turn them and sear on the second side, for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Then move the chops to the cooler part of the grill. Cover and grill for 4 minutes.
- Turn the chops and cover; grill for 4 to 6 minutes longer.
- Remove chops from grill, place on serving plate, and cover. Let stand 5 to 10 minutes.
Enjoy quick and easy Pork Chops!
(This recipe is originally from TheSpruceEats )