3-ingredients Pulled Pork Recipe
- 1 (4 pound) Boston butt pork roast
- 2 cans (24 ounces) root beer Cola can be substituted for root beer
- 9 ounces vinegar-based barbecue sauce (or your favorite barbecue sauce)** Use more or less sauce depending upon personal preference
- Place roast in your slow cooker insert (fat side up) and pour root beer over roast. Cover and cook on low for approximately 6 hours, or until roast shreds easily with a fork.
- Drain off liquid. Remove and discard any bones or excess fat. Pull, shred or chop pork. Return to slow cooker and toss with sauce, coating evenly.
Serve as sandwiches or have them with rice. Great for lunch or dinner.
(This recipe is originally from theblondcook)