2-ingredients Pancake Recipe
Gluten-Free, Grain-Free, Diary-Free; no added sugar
- 1 large banana
- 2 eggs
- Peel and mash the banana, stir in the egg
- Heat a non stick skillet and lightly spray with oil. Turn the heat down to low
- Pour a circle of batter into the pan
- Cook until golden brown on the underside (around 1 minute) sprinkle on any chunky ingredients (e.g. chocolate chips, fruit, nuts, if using), then use a thin metal spatula to gently get underneath the pancakes and flip them over. Cook until golden brown on the other side (30 seconds to 1 minute).
- Serve warm with whatever you want
Enjoy healthy pancakes! For banana lovers or for those who have too many ripe bananas at home!
(This recipe is originally from TopWithCinnamon )