6-ingredients Milo Lava Cake (Steam) Recipe
- 4 tbsp Milo powder
- 1 tbsp hot water
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 3 tbsp flour
- 3 tbsp melted butter
- Mix Milo and hot water in a bowl
- In a separate bowl, crack one egg and add in sugar. Mix until all the sugar has been dissolved. Add flour to mixture and combine.
- Mix in Milo mixture.
- Add in melted butter and mix
- Use leftover melted butter to coat the inside 2 cake moulds to prevent the cake from sticking.
- Pour the cake batter into the cake moulds.
- Pour some water in a pan and bring it to a boil. Once the water begins to boil, put a heating rack in the pan and place the cakes on top of the rack.
- Cover the cake mould with a cloth to prevent water droplets and cover the pan with a lid.
- Steam at high heat for seven to eight minutes. Make sure not to overcook it in order to achieve a lava texture within the cake.
- Remove the lava cake from the cake mould and serve. Garnish it with powdered sugar or Milo powder.
Love chocolate lava cakes? Try this milo lave cake. Great recipe for those who do not have ovens at home.
(This recipe is originally from Danny_AhBoy)