3-ingredients Italian Chicken Recipe
Just three ingredients plus pasta make this meal easy to throw together
- 2 lb boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped (1 cup)
- 24 oz marinara pasta sauce (garden vegetable variety)
- Spray 3 1/2- to 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Place chicken in slow cooker. Top chicken with bell pepper and pasta sauce.
- Cover; cook on Low heat setting 4 to 5 hours.
- Serve this chicken dish over penne pasta.Garnish with grated or shredded Parmesan cheese to make this dish extra special. Chopped fresh Italian (flat-leaf) parsley also adds nice color.
Serve this slow cooked chicken dish over pasta. Great for lunch or dinner.
(This recipe is originally from pillsbury)