3-ingredients Herbs Honey Chicken Wings Recipe
- 1 kg chicken wings
- 3 tbsp Italian seasoning
- Honey to taste for serving
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees F
- Place the chicken wings in a large mixing bowl and add the Italian seasoning. Use your hands to toss the wings and seasoning together until all the wings are coated (this may need to be done in batches depending on the size of your bowl)
- Place the wings on a large non-stick baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake in the oven for 20 to 30 minutes, or until crispy and cooked through (Note: mine were in the oven for 22 minutes on the dot)
- Remove from oven, transfer to a serving platter, and drizzle with honey
Healthy chicken wings with herbs and honey. Great for lunch or dinner.
(This recipe is originally from theroastedroot)