2-ingredients Coconut Banana Cookies Recipe
- 80 g unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 (small to medium) ripe bananas, peeled
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a food processor, very finely chop the coconut until it is the texture of breadcrumbs.
- Add the bananas to the food processor; process until just blended into a smooth, even mixture (dough).
- Drop the cookies by round tablespoons onto prepared sheet, spacing 2 inches apart. Using moistened fingertips (simply dip fingers in water), flatten each cookie into a 2-inch round.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 17 to 20 minutes until golden brown and the edges appear crisp. Transfer cookies to a cooling rack and cool completely.
Storage: Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 2 days, the refrigerator for 1 week, or the freezer for up to 6 months.
Have too many ripe bananas and can’t finish the? Enjoy your bananas and turn them into healthy cookies! They are crispy and chewy, love by many.
(This recipe is originally from PowerHungry)