2-ingredients Chocolate Soufflé Recipe
Under 30 minutes with only eggs and nutella
- ½ cup (150g) chocolate hazelnut spread (nutella)
- 2 eggs
- Preheat the oven to 375˚F (190˚C).
- Separate the egg yolks from the egg whites and place into two bowls.
- Mix the chocolate hazelnut spread into the bowl with the egg yolks.
- In the second bowl, whisk 2 egg whites until stiff peaks form.
- Fold ⅓ of the whipped egg whites into the chocolate/egg yolk mixture until fully incorporated. Add the remaining egg whites to the mixture and fold gently, but thoroughly, until the mixture is smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a greased ramekin. Clean the rims so the soufflé rises evenly, and bake for 15-17 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Enjoy Chocolate Soufflé with only 2 ingredients! Great dessert for kids and adults.
(This recipe is originally from Tasty )