3-ingredients Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookie Recipe
- 2 bananas
- 1 cup uncooked quick oats
- ¼ cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a non-stick cookie sheet with cooking spray or use a Silpat
- Combine the mashed bananas and oats in a bowl.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and place a tablespoon of each on the cookie sheet.
- Bake 15 minutes. Makes 16 cookies.
Enjoy Chewy Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Breakfast Cookie with only 3 ingredients! Quick and easy, requires only 5mins prep time.
(This recipe is originally from SkinnyTaste)