3-ingredients Chicken Wings Recipe
- 1 kg chicken wings
- ⅓ cup Soy Sauce
- ½ cup Barbecue Sauce
- In a large baking pan mix together Soy sauce and Barbecue Sauce.
- Add chicken wings into pan and cover chicken in sauce.
- Spread chicken in single layer and bake uncovered at 400 degrees for 40 minutes, then broil for 3 minutes to get them crisp.
- Optional, sprinkle with sesame seeds before serving.
- If you don’t have any sesame allergies substitute plain teriyaki or soy vey instead of soy sauce.
- I use a large disposable pan (get them at Costco).
- You can substitute wings for small chicken drummettes, which kids seem to prefer.
Quick and easy chicken wings with only 5mins prep time!
(This recipe is originally from MommaChef)