3-ingredients Butter Cookies Recipe
- 170 g unsalted butter (room temperature)
- 100 g fine sugar
- 270 g All purpose flour
- mix butter and sugar until cream-like texture
- sift flour and add them to the butter and sugar cream mixture. Mix to form a dough
- roll dough into log shape and wrap dough in clear wrap. refrigerate for 30mins.
- cut the dough into slices. place them on a baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes in a preheated oven of 170°C until golden brown
Super easy butter cookies recipe that melts in your mouth. Perfect indulgence for adults and kids.
(This recipe is originally from Danny_AhBoy)