2-ingredients Banana Sushi Recipe
- 1 banana
- 1 tbsp nut butter (any kind will work!)
- optional toppings: chopped nuts, chia seeds, shredded coconut
- Peel banana and then spread on 1 tablespoon of nut butter.
- Sprinkle on optional toppings and press them lightly into the nut butter to ensure they will stick.
- Using a sharp knife, evenly slice banana into “sushi” pieces.
- Enjoy right away or transfer onto a baking sheet and freeze for later!
Enjoy healthy fun breakfast or snack! Kids will love this. Its vegan too!
(This recipe is originally from FitFoodieFinds)